Friday 1 August 2008

The trials and misfortunes of my four ball fountain

OK, so I wrote this blog about a month and a half ago, and have only just realised that, in spite of my computer crashing half way through writing it, it did actually save. It's still mostly relevent so I'll post it anyway.


Someone please explain to me why, although perfect on their own, my two in one hand throws are so bloody inconsistent when done at the same time?

My left throws are, for some reason half the size of my right, and, quite frankly, dangerous to the health of myself and others when thrown off course.

My right throws start well, but end up diverging into eratic high throws, getting further and further into the middle of the pattern and colliding with the left ones.

I could understand all this if I'd only started to learn four balls a few weeks ago, but it's been 7 months. And I'm getting a bit frustrated now.


On the uphand, my backcrosses are getting more consistent by the day, and I can now do two in a row. My Mills' mess finally looks good, my Windmills now go both ways quite smoothly (and safely), and I can now do Reverse Cascade without injuring myself, HURRAH.

No comments: